20070629

: )

Huurraays all! Completed many stuff today. Sense of accomplishment :) Finished BOE, BBF assignment 1 and SPSS (twinnie and jacq, my superwomen! so much for data keying + surveys. BURN THEM!!)! Oh ohhh, I'm also done with the psycho presentation slides! Yayyy! So much for last minute work though. BUT, yay! Sooooo I'm laid back and just singing along to the songs playing now. Happy tunes :) Hahaha, trying to think of a happy thought now. Mmmm, yeah got that. Hehe. Alright before I go to sleep, just wna pen all my thoughts down.

Tomorrow's Today's going to be a L O N G and T I R I N G day. Morning lecture's complusory, so I have to wake up.. Before that I've got errands to run. Print psycho ppt hardcopy, run to IT block to submit and back to LT to listen to coursemates' presentation. Then.. Submit SPSS? And all the way down to Henderson to collect stock. Think it's like damn bloody far from school, and still, we have no nuts about getting there. Anyhoo, after that will be going to make accessories at jacq's place. And lastly, Band. Poot. I really wish to skip later. The thought of it. REALLY TURNS ME OFF, for some reason. :/ Oh well, get to see my darlings. My happy thoughtssss tooooo :)) Beamsss. Hmmm, Friday. Thank God? Lol. Haven't felt any difference yet.. So I'm still going to dread later. Initially I wanted to go for a swim down at hg. And HO-HUM, my plains are ruined 'cause of SCHOOL. :( I NEED A TAN, GODDAMNIT. Sighhhh.. I think I've got nothing else to say. So as usual, picture talk now!


This is what happens when there isn't any customers...
Little girl, CARIS! She's love. SOOO CUTEEE! some random palstic sunflower being plucked out of a vase and was placed on my hair, and i was asked to take a photo with it. -_- the class girls(: and ya, i'm reading 'cause i'm bored during operation. find me! peeeeeeep peeeeeeeeeep(: your daily super heroines!! feel the love, power, and spasm. :O this is FUNNNNNNNN! the 3rd party, oh dear..

Hahah, that was fun :) Listening to Dashboard Confessional now. Mmmm. Yeah.. Oh ya, believe in karma, bitch. Good night all. BEDTIME! OMGOMGOMG. SO EXCITED TO SLEEP!

Don't wait, don't wait..
The lights will flash and fade away..
The tears will pass you by, don't wait.....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home